What is an Kotka Sanatorium health audit?
The health audit of the Kotka Health Centre is a complete service aimed at providing a comprehensive and rapid assessment of a person’s health. The indicators of a health audit are simplicity, convenience and professionalism. Perhaps the person will receive the results with the doctor’s comments in a language they understand, a single visit to the health centre will save their valuable time and the feedback from the tests will arrive within a week.
Who is it for?
This service is particularly suitable for people under 50. for people over the age of 1 year who want to make sure they are in good health. Earlier diagnosis will allow you to prevent and possibly avoid more serious courses of the disease in the future, as well as ensuring a better quality of life for years to come. The health audit is also suitable for foreigners and uninsured people who want to check their health.
What kind of studies does the audit include?
The audit package includes:
- Anthropometric and blood pressure measurements, blood and urine analyses to assess the presence of nutritional disorders and the associated risk of morbidity.
- Electrocardiography which measures the electrical activity of the heart, reflecting both possible arrhythmias and cardiac overwork.
- Breath tests – a spirography examination measures lung volume, airflow obstruction, in particular to rule out chronic lung diseases.
- Abdominal and pelvic X-rays, as well as chest X-rays, allow the condition of organs in the chest and abdominal cavity to be imaged and assessed.
- Dermatoscopy, or a skin check, in particular to examine moles and rule out malignancy.
- Eye examinations include refractometry with visual inspection to assess the optical system of the eye, tonometry to measure intraocular pressure and biomicroscopy to examine the front of the eye.
- Ear testing – instrumental measurement of hearing.
- Additional examinations such as a foot stress test, allergy test, panoramic dental examination, etc. can also be carried out on request.